Drag and drop website building software is a good option for individuals who wish to design a website fast, easily, and affordably.
Instead of manually coding the code, which is time-consuming and difficult for novices, simply drag the appropriate item you want and place it in whatever area you like.
You will not need to hire a programmer to own a personal website, and most significantly, you will have total control over your website without the consent of anybody else.
We will go through the advantages of drag and drop website building software in further detail before going into the list of top builders that you can use to create a website.
Short Answer: Best Drag And Drop Website Building Software
For those readers who don’t want to spend too much time reading our analysis, we’ll let you know that Wix is the best of the best in drag and drop website building software.
It is a powerful, user-friendly tool with numerous functionalities and templates that allow users to quickly create websites.
Advantages Of Using Drag And Drop Website Building Software
You’re probably already aware of the advantages of utilizing drag and drop website building software. That is why you are seeking the finest website deployment tool.
However, we will share our thoughts so that you can get the most out of these drag and drop website builder tools.
Ease of use
The main advantage of drag and drop website building software is its simplicity.
It allows even individuals with no coding skills or knowledge to develop a website that is similar to what they desire. You simply drag the available elements that the website builder provides for you and then drop them into the desired areas to create a complete website.
Furthermore, most drag and drop website building software will include an easy-to-use interface with built-in integrations that allow you to create cross-platform websites in responsive mode.
Because it’s so easy to use and you can find documents online to apply it yourself, you have complete control over your website.
When you want to add a feature to your site or change its appearance, you can do it without contacting a website builder expert. You will also save time and money since you will not have to work with a third party.
Of course, when comparing the cost of purchasing a website builder tool and constructing your own website against hiring a professional website team, investing in drag and drop website building software tools will save you money.
Criteria For A Good Drag And Drop Website Building Software
So what should we look for in a drag and drop website building software to confirm that it is good?
- Ease of use: This is the most important element of a drag and drop website builder. Every tool on this list is simple to use, if not instantly intuitive.
- Themes and templates: Drag and drop website building software must have a large variety of themes and templates available so that users can select the ones they want. This will provide consumers with more possibilities while also saving time on interface design.
- Customization: It is not enough to have a huge number of templates; you must also be able to change those templates to your desire.
- Integration: A drag and drop website building software that can integrate a variety of applications will make it easier for you to create a website.
List Of Best Drag And Drop Website Building Software
We already know the criteria for identifying a good drag and drop website builder, so let’s look at the best drag and drop website builders.
Wix is the finest pick of all possibilities, especially for individuals who are new to website building. It has more over 200 million users in 2021, and this figure is growing.
This drag and drop website building software is affordable, offers a plethora of themes and features, and a community of active users to match.
Furthermore, Wix has an easy-to-use interface that is ideal for individuals who are new to it. This website builder is extremely flexible, allowing you to easily edit any part you wish.
- Flexible Editor: Wix gives you complete control over where objects display on a page by using drag and drop.
- Templates: Wix offers over 800 unique designer templates to help you select the appropriate one for the website you want to build.
- Apps: With over 300 applications to select from, you’re almost certain to be able to add the features you need, whether they’re price tables, maps, elegant picture galleries, or even reservations.
- Mobile Version: Wix has a mobile app that allows you to design, edit, and manage your website from anywhere at any time.
- Wix ADI: Wix ADI will assist you in creating a comprehensive website if you do not want to spend time and effort studying and designing one. All you have to do is answer a few questions so Wix knows what you want, and then let it do the rest.
- SEO: Built-in SEO tools that utilize machine learning to perform the majority of the SEO work for you.
Wix has a free version for you to use, but it is fairly restricted and contains a lot of Wix advertisements. Wix’s premium version offers two distinct options from which to pick:
- Website Plans: Users in this bundle mostly focus on creating personal websites such as blogs. The more expensive plans will feature increased bandwidth and storage capacity, as well as a few extra Wix-supported functions.
- Connect Domain: $4.50/month – Cheapest plan, still including ads.
- Combo: $8.50/month – Remove ads, free domain for 1 year, more bandwidth and storage capacity.
- Unlimited: $12.50/month – Including SEO support functions (search engines booster and visitor analytics app).
- Vip: $24.50/month – Get your own logo and priority support.
- Business and eCommerce Plans: This is a package for clients who want to establish a sales website with complete functionality, including order receipt, payment, shipping, and reservation services, among many other things.
- Business Basic: $17/month – Including all of the essential eCommerce features.
- Business Unlimited: $25/month – Subscription, multiple currencies, automated sales tax and sell on marketplaces are now available.
- Business VIP: $35/month – Add loyalty program by Smile.io.
Pros and Cons
|Beginner friendly drag and drop website building software||Ads (Free and Connect Domain plan)|
|Lots of built-in apps included|
Squarespace is the next drag and drop website building software on our list. This drag and drop website builder is simple to use, has a beautiful minimalist web design, and various useful business-related features to get you started.
All Squarespace designs are professionally focused, and you can develop professional websites using these drag and drop website building software templates. You can construct whatever website you want with over 150 multi-purpose templates available.
- Great Looking Design: Squarespace’s templates are all excellent and professional; you don’t need to make many changes to get a stunning website.
- Extensions: This drag and drop website building software is integrated with a variety of third-party services like Weglot, Spocket and many others.
- Marketing tools: Squarespace has an email marketing platform, SEO features, social sharing buttons, and its own analytics engine. Everything is conveniently located on the same dashboard as the site builder, allowing you to promote your product with no effort.
Squarespace’s premium plan provides consumers with four options. You can pay by the year or by the month, but we recommend going with the yearly plan to obtain the savings.
- Personal: $16/month (yearly plan) or $23/month (monthly plan) – This is the most basic plan, which includes creation tools, mobile optimization, templates, and custom domains for a single year.
- Business: $23/month (yearly plan) or $33/month (monthly plan) – This plan adds website analytics and fully integrated e-commerce with 3% transaction fee.
- Commerce Basic: $27/month (yearly plan) or $36/month (monthly plan) – This plan removes transaction fee and adds e-commerce analytics.
- Commerce Advanced: $49/month (yearly plan) or $65/month (monthly plan) – This plan adds advanced shipping and discounting.
Pros and Cons
|Easy-to-use drag and drop website building software||A small selection of templates|
|Flexible customization options|
If you need to get your site up and operating quickly, Zyro is the way to go. It’s a decent, reasonably priced drag and drop website building software with an intriguing collection of AI capabilities to make your life simpler.
This website builder does not offer a large number of apps; instead, it concentrates on a small but essential collection of features that will assist you in swiftly creating a good-looking and effective website. All options include SEO, blogging, and AI capabilities, while the eCommerce plan includes online shop features.
- Building Website With AI: Zyro includes a powerful collection of AI technologies. Based on your field, the AI Writer will create SEO-optimized content for your website. AI business name and slogan generators are also included, as are an AI image upscaler (for high-resolution photographs) and an AI heatmap, which predicts how visitors will traverse your site and provides layout ideas to maximize conversions.
- Online Store Tools: This drag and drop website building software has all of the necessary e-commerce capabilities, such as inventory and order management, multichannel selling, and even a customer relationship management (CRM) tool to assist you in keeping track of all your clients. You can also sell your items via mobile.
Zyro gives users two options: Website and Business.
- Website: $2.59/month (discount price) or $11.99 (normal price) – This is the plan where you will get the drag and drop website building software tool.
- Business: $3.59/month (discount price) or $14.99 (normal price) – This is a plan where you get both the website builder and the e-commerce feature that allows you to sell on the web.
Pros and Cons
|Simple drag and drop website building software||Limited customizability|
|Helpful AI tools||Slightly buggy|
|Good marketing integrations|
If you are looking for drag and drop website building software with a super cheap price, then IONOS will definitely be your choice. This website builder tool offers a very low monthly fee of $1 for a period of 12 months, which no other tool can match.
The editor is simple and quick, and the outcome is a completely responsive, lightning-fast website. However, this is a fairly new drag and drop website building software, so it will have many potential errors that you may encounter.
- Easy Online Store Builder: Instead of having e-commerce plans, IONOS allows you to open an online store simply in a basic subscription with a little extra money.
- Super Fast Website: The website created by this drag and drop website building software tool has extremely fast loading speed.
- Mobile Responsive: Your website will be perfect even on the mobile version without having to put in a lot of effort to build it.
IONOS offers you three plans to choose from at a very special price the first time you buy this drag and drop website building software. Plus, for a little extra cost, you can turn your website into an online store.
- Starter: $5/month for 6 months (special price) then $9/month (normal price) or $19/month (with e-commerce) – This is the most basic IONOS plan, with features such as a website builder, templates, a domain (1 year), a professional email address, and a marketing radar to track your competitors.
- Plus: $1/month for 12 months (special price) then $15/month (normal price) or $25/month (with e-commerce) – This is IONOS’ greatest plan since it provides consumers with amazing pricing as well as extra site analytics and online booking tool functionalities.
- Pro: $15/month for 6 months (special price) then $25/month (normal price) or $25/month for 6 months (special price with e-commerce) then $50/month (normal price) – Add ranking coach for SEO optimization.
Pros and Cons
|Easy-to-use drag and drop website building software||No free plan|
|Cheap price for a year||Limited to few countries|
|Fast website performance|
SITE123’s concept is embedded in its name. The overall idea is to have you up and running with a relatively full site in a matter of minutes. That goal is totally attainable if you have your content and visuals ready to go.
This is the drag and drop website building software for you if you don’t want to mess too much with the design and just need to make a quick and easy site for your business. SITE123 can also add a basic blog or store to your website.
- E-commerce Tools: You can create a basic store and accept payments using Stripe, PayPal, Square, Amazon Pay, and other services.
- Multilingual sites: This is a special feature that almost no drag and drop website building software has. It will assist you in expanding your online business to reach customers in other countries.
SITE123’s pricing is similarly targeted towards simplicity, with only two options available to users: the free version and the premium version.
The paid version of SITE123 costs $7.80 per month and includes a free domain for one year as well as the ability to link to an external domain, increase storage and bandwidth, remove ads, and build an online store.
Pros and Cons
|Basic drag and drop website building software||Less customization|
|Multilingual||Can not change templates after going live|
|Website Builder||Ease of Use||Price||Free Plan||E-commerce||Customization|
|Zyro||Very Easy||Really Cheap||No||Yes||Average|
|IONOS||Very Easy||Super Cheap||No||Yes||Average|
|SITE123||Very Easy||Quite Cheap||Yes||Yes||Low|
There are various products available on the market for drag and drop website building software. However, choosing the proper tool for you will be challenging since you will need to do a lot of research, which will take a lot of time.
Fortunately, Wplegible is here to summarize for you the best drag and drop website building software tools.
If you are confident in your design abilities and have the time to go all-in, Wix is the obvious choice; it provides the greatest customization options of any builder on our list.
If you’d rather have some assistance and want a sleek and visually appealing site, Squarespace is the way to go.
Finally, if you’re new to the website-building business, SITE123 has the finest tools for newbies and doesn’t cut corners on quality.
We also have a unique name that should be mentioned: WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that can be transformed into a drag and drop website builder by adding plugins, despite the fact that it is not drag and drop website building software.
WordPress is the most powerful CMS in the world and is used to build the most popular website building platform. If you want to develop a website for a long time, WordPress is the perfect choice because it is an open-source code that allows you to freely increase your website’s potential.
That’s all we want to say about drag and drop website building software. If you enjoyed this article, please follow us for more great content.